Anyone on Facebook?

Anything goes here folks... just keep it somewhat clean ;)

Anyone on Facebook?

Postby graceslick on Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:47 am

Is anyone here in any of the Facebook JA or solo members' groups? I'm in several.

Also, for anyone who wishes to be my friend on Facebook, please feel free!!!! *lame with minimal Facebook pals* Here ya go!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=689193734&ref=ts

Thank you. That is all. :mrgreen:
graceslick

Re: Anyone on Facebook?

Postby graceslick on Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:17 am

Why have you changed your name, Chasin?
graceslick

Postby graceslick on Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:58 am

What the!? Why would you do all that? Why are so you bored that you'd search for me online and then pick out supposedly questionable posts I've made on other forums and stuff and then post them on here!? What is wrong with you?

I did NOT spy on you. I don't have the time to waste doing crap like that. I just recognised the writing style as your's and said so.

But hey, Mr Paranoid, feel free to spy on me if you like. Look at ALL the posts I've ever written if you have a few months to sit and be bored by it all. Be my guest.
graceslick

Postby graceslick on Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:59 am

Oh, and was that little picture with the sign directed at moi? I guess it is, and yeah I think all of the info on the sign is correct, however my ISP isn't Seek Communications or whatever...
graceslick

Postby Dormouse on Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:09 pm

What is the deal with you spying on people? Most of the time, you put links to topics that other people have written in just to prove a point, but you always edit your posts soon after you post it. Why would graceslick's posts on other forums have to be posted here? And why do you post things that can track someone's computer address, ISP, etc... I don't know if you are able to see that information, but people don't need to think they are being hacked when they come to this forum!

KingArthur wrote::roll:

graceslick wrote:Why have you changed your name, Chasin?

Chasin-Destiny wrote:I am mr. Paranoid,

Finished with my woman 'cause she couldn't help me with my mind
people think I'm insane because I am frowning all the time
All day long I think of things but nothing seems to satisfy
Think I'll lose my mind if I don't find something to pacify
Can you help me occupy my brain? Oh yeah...
I need someone to show me the things in life that I can't find
I can't see the things that make true happiness, I must be blind
Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry
Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal
And so as you hear these words telling you now of my state
I tell you to enjoy life I wish I could but it's too late

Thanx Ozzy !
Ozzy did know about me...WOW...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-traum ... s_disorder
Last edited by Dormouse on Thu May 22, 2008 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
Dormouse

Postby graceslick on Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:53 pm

I don’t even know why I bother replying, but I’m bored so what the hell.

1. Your English is not bad at all. I think it’s amazing you write as well as you do, seeing as it is your second language. I was not implying I thought it was bad when I asked if you were Sir Lancelot. I just recognised a common thing you do when writing English, which is to say “did” a lot. For example – I might say “I saw Grace today at the supermarket”. Whereas you would say “I did see Grace today at the supermarket”. This I’m sure I would do in German as well, as the past tense is constructed in a different way to English. I always find it hard speaking in German to remember to use the correct German way of past tense. I would find it odd to say, “Ich habe Grace in der Supermarket (or whatever that word is) gesehen”, and yet this is correct for German language.

2. Thank you, Doormouse. I too find it strange that anyone would post things I’ve written on other, totally unrelated forums, in here…for what purpose? To show I’m some kind of weirdo or something? I think we can see who is being weird in this particular case. I’m not really concerned that Chasin has done some web search for my posts on other forums. I don’t consider myself to be posting anything I’d be ashamed or embarrassed for people to see on here, but again, I just don’t see how it’s relevant. I’m on a hell of a lot of forums besides those ones anyway, and have said a lot worse! lol

3. I never intended you to feel bad about this, Chasin, really. I like you. I do think you’re a kind man. I just find certain things a bit strange, that’s all, and your new posts lately have just further illustrated that to me.
graceslick

Postby graceslick on Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:35 pm

My first reaction –

Someone sent me a private message, which then, upon going to my inbox, said it had been deleted already.

Once again, very mature and normal behaviour exhibited here.

After reading this post –

I am hesitant in my relaxation of your apparent hatred of me.
graceslick

Postby graceslick on Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:51 am

FOR GOD'S SAKE, SHUT UP AND CUT THE CRAP!!!!!

Stop being so melodramatic! We don't want you off the forum! You contribute good things sometimes!

Just relax about it.
graceslick

Return to Open Forums