Anything goes here folks... just keep it somewhat clean ;)

Re: The Killing Of A Pig !

Postby graceslick on Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:04 am

Uh...ok. :?

Now, I don't want to encourage these sorts of posts by responding, but I just have to ask WHY? Why would you post that here? I didn't look at the clip, but is it a real pig or some joke toy pig? Either way, it's stupid and irrelevant to this forum.
graceslick

Re: The Killing Of A Pig !

Postby graceslick on Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:07 am

Oh ok, so it was a fake, toy pig. Sure, fine, not digusting or distasteful BUT why is it funny to show a dog (who is by the way very cute) eating a toy pig?

I DO have a sense of humour, but just find this sort of odd.

And hey, there are SO many irrelevant posts on this forum now. I come on here regularly, hoping to see some JA related posts, Grace related posts, and although I DO find them, I have to sift through a hell of a lot of CRAP to get to them.

What is all this "poo" stuff and christ and all this? I don't know who that person is, I don't know why you tend to have a LOT of posts on here that perhaps aren't really that interesting to people who come here, like myself, but when you complain that this forum is really quiet and nobody posts here anymore, well...maybe there's a reason for that, you know? Maybe look at your own posts a bit.

I like you, and I appreciate how much you contribute to this forum, I really do. I've acquired some great pictures from you and some excellent interviews and things too, but some things are strange and off-putting, that's all. It's because I do like you and respect you that I'm saying all of this finally.
graceslick

Re: Humor doesn't belong here !!!!!!

Postby Dormouse on Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:12 pm

The forum does get filled with crap thanks to people that spam. The poo you are refering to is a spammer. He does not listen to the Airplane, does not like them, and probably never heard of them. He came here a while ago, and the only thing he posts are links to his website and create new topics with idiotic titles. Just ignore them. Hopefully the forum will get busier with some new members, maybe with some questions or whatever, which will make the forum more interesting.
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
Dormouse

Postby Dormouse on Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:58 pm

I want to make clear that the spam I was referring to was frow Charles Baer, not you CD. And I would never approve of people posting anything disrespectful of Grace and would leave if it continued. But I haven't seen any such posts since I've been here, not that I am defending anyone.
I read your post after you removed the pictures/video or whatever, so I could only read what you wrote, and if someone is not used to you joking around, it does sound disturbing. We should not make a big deal about this kind of thing! As for your hatred of other members, all I ask is that the PM is used to share opinions that include obscenities. People visiting here have no reason to join if they read crap like that.
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
Dormouse

Postby graceslick on Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:00 am

Jesus CHRIST, relax. I meant no offense.

I MAY at certain times find a dog mauling a toy pig amusing, and of course this forum can have humour in it, and non-JA related humour even, but firstly, I don't get WHY exactly that's funny enough to post on here, and secondly, I find it annoying that a whole new THREAD was created because of it.
graceslick

Postby graceslick on Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:33 am

Ok ok ok! I get the message!

1 - I don't appreciate someone I don't even know and have never met calling me STUPID, thanks very much.

2 - Grace's sense of humour at least had a PURPOSE re the urine thing and other things she's done, which I too find amusing.
graceslick

Return to Open Forums