You're Livin' in the Past, Man...

Anything goes here folks... just keep it somewhat clean ;)

Re: You're Livin' in the Past, Man...

Postby DonRico1967 on Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:28 pm

PsychedelicRabbit wrote:No - The Stones, Aiplane, Beatles...they won't die because there are people out there who do like them. Regardless of how popular they are in the future, they will be around.

It really sucks that kids I go to school with have no idea...

LONG LIVE GOOD 60'S MUSIC.

:)

PLEASE never FEAR and continue to shine your brilliant light among such dimly-lit-souls that surround you.

YOU know "what's up!?!"

Keep on truckin'!!!

UP AGAINST THE WALL, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!
DonRico1967

Postby PsychedelicRabbit on Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:41 pm

DonRico1967 wrote:
PsychedelicRabbit wrote:No - The Stones, Aiplane, Beatles...they won't die because there are people out there who do like them. Regardless of how popular they are in the future, they will be around.

PLEASE never FEAR and continue to shine your brilliant light among such dimly-lit-souls that surround you.

YOU know "what's up!?!"

Keep on truckin'!!!

Jefferson Airplane is the best band ever. They are my favorite, yes, so that does mean I am biased more than the average guy on the streets.
But Grace? I'm in love with her. But the music, her VOICE. Oh my god! You can't ignore talent like that. You obviously also can't ignore JA as a whole, because their music is too brilliant. :) They've got really great songs that I think aren't given as much credit.
Lately, I've been on a "Ballad Of You, Me & Pooneil" kick. I can't stop listening to it.

The rest of the 60's music that I listen to? I love it. It's pretty much mostly all I listen to, with the exception of Russian music.
With you standing here I could tell the world what it means to love
To go on from here I can't use words, they don't say enough
PsychedelicRabbit

Postby psychhead on Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:07 pm

PsychedelicRabbit wrote:
DonRico1967 wrote:

YOU know "what's up!?!"

Keep on truckin'!!!

Jefferson Airplane is the best band ever. They are my favorite, yes, so that does mean I am biased more than the average guy on the streets.
But Grace? I'm in love with her. But the music, her VOICE. Oh my god! You can't ignore talent like that. You obviously also can't ignore JA as a whole, because their music is too brilliant. :) They've got really great songs that I think aren't given as much credit.
Lately, I've been on a "Ballad Of You, Me & Pooneil" kick. I can't stop listening to it.

The rest of the 60's music that I listen to? I love it. It's pretty much mostly all I listen to, with the exception of Russian music.

I know what you mean about loving JA and Grace.....I was mesmerized by her sould and voice and LOOKS way back when and STILL AM!!!! :):)

Rock on!
Psychedelic music is IN with time!!
psychhead

Previous

Return to Open Forums