I'm back! :D

Anything goes here folks... just keep it somewhat clean ;)

I'm back! :D

Postby lovro_asperger on Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:00 am

Hey people, it's been awhile isn't it? You guys will soon be getting ALL the shows I promissed back then. :wink:

Cheers,

Lovro

p.s. the new layout sucks :evil:
There's so many of you.
lovro_asperger

Re: I'm back! :D

Postby psychhead on Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:09 am

:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
What you back too???! What took ya sooo looooong??!
Psychedelic music is IN with time!!
psychhead

Postby psychhead on Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:33 pm

Allora 'fanculo Ratzinger!!! :) :) :) :)..........I'd like to see you translate THAT one, hehehehhehe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
psychhead

Postby lovro_asperger on Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:04 pm

WHT THE FUCK?!
Chasin D? Anyone else? Nobody going to wish me a welcome? :cry:
There's so many of you.
lovro_asperger

Postby psychhead on Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:18 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well, you got the translation right dude!!! :roll: ...at least, hahahahhahahahhahahha. I get the translations right too you know DUDE....it's been my bread for over 30+ years!! :wink: :wink: :mrgreen:
YES, 'FANCULO RATZINGER......ANY OBJECTIONS DUDE??!
Who are YOU anyway, the God of the forum here ??! :mrgreen: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I only answer to Roman and if he's got anything against me posting here and livening up this place with PERTINENT things, he'll let me know and the rest will be history so to say.................DUDE!! :mrgreen:
ASs for the rest: Janis Joplin, her brother, the JJ forum, Grace, etc. .......................I won't fall into your trap DUDE!! :) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :evil: ....not now and NOT ever....DUDE!! :) :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) .....I won't even BOTHER to replt to those "allegations"................DUDE :evil: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh.....I will be posting here whenever I feel like it.................DUDE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :wink: .....and I said before, I will answer ONLY to Roman....thank you very much!!

Robert. 8) :wink:
psychhead

Postby psychhead on Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:29 pm

:D :D :D :D But you're missing the point you see........the point IS that I DO NOT post on every SINGLE topic, thread or post here! Where you don't see my posts it's either because:
1) I don't have the replies to a certian post/topic;
2) I don't feel like replying;
3) I miss the thread all together because, on the contrary to what you might think/believe, I'm NOT ON THE FORUM ALWAYS!! :) :)

Robert.
psychhead

Postby psychhead on Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:50 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So you missd the point 2 times in one eveneing....how many more times??! :roll: :roll:
I'm by far an expert on Janis and as the proverb goes "we never stop learning". 9000+ posts? So what, are you counting MY posts? Do you wanna count my posts on the Led Zeppelin, Long Blondes, Kinks, Blue Cheer, Iron Butterfly, Thunder, James Blunt, etc. etc. forums/boards too????! :twisted: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) .......EYE shouldn't want to!!! :) :)
I enjoy talking on forums and a FORUM (if you know your ancient history well!!! :shock: :wink: ) were/are places for exchanging IDEAS and FACTS, but that doesn't mean all the info was right or exact, so other people intervene to add THEIR say......FREEDOM OF SPEECH dude!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :mrgreen:

Robert.
psychhead

Postby psychhead on Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:08 pm

So you missd the point 2 times in one eveneing

That, in English, DOES NOT mean (necessarily) that you "are wrong"!!! :roll: :roll: :!: :mrgreen:
psychhead

Postby Dormouse on Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:49 pm

*cough* *cough*

Well...

Welcome back lovro_asperger. I will definitely be looking forward to any new music. Thanks!
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
Dormouse

Postby psychhead on Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:05 am

lovro_asperger wrote:WHT THE FUCK?!
Chasin D? Anyone else? Nobody going to wish me a welcome? :cry:

Welcome back!! :) :).....sorry, I was too busy keeping Cd at bay!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: 8)
psychhead

Postby psychhead on Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:42 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: I can only BUT laugh at that!!!!!! Can you find any grammar mistakes in that?! What is YOUR job anyway......scassacoglioni? A forum is a place to have fun in, not a workplace or a "church". Oh and I can relate to the Pope like I can relate to a street-cleaner....it's called COMMUNICATION...but then again. some people do not even know the meaning of that word!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Robert.
psychhead

Postby psychhead on Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:56 pm

Whatever makes you happy........I know what makes ME happy, your senseless HULLABALOOING here!!! :). KEEP IT REAL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Robert.
psychhead

Postby psychhead on Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:13 pm

Sara topic? What Sara topic? :o Oh don't bother...I'm not!! :) :) :).....and this isn't the Sara topic or any other topic, but the I'm Back topic where people who come back to COMMUNICATE and not other things go......let's get back to it or I'm out of it till we do!! :) :) :) :twisted: :wink: :roll:
psychhead

Return to Open Forums