BOOTLEGS!!!!

Anything goes here folks... just keep it somewhat clean ;)

BOOTLEGS!!!!

Postby Bill on Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:19 pm

hey guys...where can you find em....i know people have them...is anybody willing to trade or link to a site where you can purchase or download bootlegs...anybody

thanks a bunch
-Bill
-Bill
Bill

Re: BOOTLEGS!!!!

Postby Whenheco on Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:05 pm

Bill wrote:hey guys...where can you find em....i know people have them...is anybody willing to trade or link to a site where you can purchase or download bootlegs...anybody

thanks a bunch
-Bill

http://www.easytree.org/index.php

Still some JA shows online, you do need to register and download a program for bittorent files, but verry easy to use. You'll only find shows here that aren't released officialy. If you need help just pm 8)
Whenheco

Postby jonestown on Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:01 am

Hey, whatever you do, don't purchase bootlegs. If the bit torrent thing is too much, you might consider searching around (Google) for traders who will do a blanks and postage (B&P) for you by snail mail and then get yourself started trading. There are lots of traders around who are happy to help you out.
man oh man oh friend of mine
jonestown

Postby Bill on Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:26 am

so jonestown do you want to send me a show....or any other member on this forum.....thanks a bunch!
-Bill
-Bill
Bill

Postby jonestown on Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:58 am

Sure, no problem. Send me an e-mail - mikenandy7@aol.com. I'll hook you up.
man oh man oh friend of mine
jonestown

Postby Bill on Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:20 am

jonestown i just sent you an e-mail...the subject line is something is: jefferson airplane forum bootlegs.
thanks a bunch!
-Bill
-Bill
Bill

Postby Guest on Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:46 pm

You can also get live, non-commercial Jefferson Airplane material with Furthur, http://www.furthurnet.org.

We're currently looking to improve our trading policy for JA and JS from the "yes, of course, everyone knows they're OK w/ non-commercial trading" to something more definiative. Can anyone point me to a link or something else from the band OK-ing fan trading of live recordings?

Return to Open Forums