Anything goes here folks... just keep it somewhat clean ;)

Postby Dormouse on Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:49 pm

First, let me thank you for posting an actual response, and not some little face or link.

Well, if you're an Airplane fan, I would thought you would have wanted to discuss the Airplane. And if you had a message that you wanted to promote, then you should have made a single thread with you're links and little faces, and allow us to discuss it on that thread. What you have done was create multiple threads that pollute this forum, with only an internet address. Then if new visitors of this forum click on the first handful of posts, they see your opinions, and think the forum is for crap stuff, and don't want to join or visit again. That is why you are not welcome here.

This is what I am saying:
You did not come here to discuss the Airplane.
You did pollute this very nice forum.
You have told us, and many people that will visit this forum about your website.

So congratulations, you have accomplished your goal to spead your ideas! If you are a Jefferson Airplane fan and believe in their message, then I implore you to stop spamming this site and turning people away from it. In the beginning I would suggest that you become part of this forum and become an accepted member by discussing music. Then if you must, start a single thread with your opinions in it and your links, and allow discussion in that single thread. We are not against freedom of speech. We are against pollution of this forum, which is what you did. At this point, However, the people of this forum are sick and tired of your spamming, and I for one do not want you around whether you want to discuss the Airplane or not. It is to late at this point. You have abused this forum enough.

So, for the sake of promoting the Airplane's message, please leave this site and don't come back with your spam.

:( :( :(
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
Dormouse

Postby Dormouse on Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:45 pm

Well, in my opinion, I would want to be careful about restricting what can be discussed on this forum, whether it be music, politics, religion, or drugs. All of these things are connected! What is annoying and should be restricted is what Baer has been doing here, spamming, not discussing.

So if you will not leave, Yeah, then go ahead and tell us about gig. I have looked at it on your websites, and it sounds like a shitty idea. Prove me wrong. And give us an idea about what kind of person you are. For example, tell us your views on the issues. What are your views on the current political situations in the world? Go ahead and shamelessly promote your ideas.
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
Dormouse

Return to Open Forums