Explicit content!

Anything goes here folks... just keep it somewhat clean ;)

Explicit content!

Postby Bloodshed Bob on Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:31 pm

Long long time ago, I ended up out of boredom on rotten.com (you know, the late '90s hype-site with 'strange' pics).

But they had this category of random pics and when I went through them, there was one pic of Grace Slick... with a nude breast!

As commentary Rotten.com wrote they didnt know if the pic was real or it was a look-a-like. They also didnt know where the pic was taken, although they had indications for the date. It was takin' on a specific show (sorry, i cant remember which one). During that show, Grace had a lolly in her mouth, and because of that lolly also appearing on the pic, the guys from Rotten.com assumed it was real and therefor the only 'nude' pic of Grace Slick.

Anybody else ever heard about this story/that pic?

ps. no need to go looking for that pic on rotten.com, that part of the site is down.
Bloodshed Bob

Grace exhibitions

Postby nadezalli on Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:51 pm

Grace also bared her breasts at Woodstock (does anyone have the directors cut of that?) so it wouldn't seem unlikely that she flashed the audience on other occasions. :oops:
"Hey I'm dancin' down the street,
got a revolution, got to revolution."

"Sign me up as a diplomat, my only office
is the (Golden Gate) Park!"
- Calmakazzi
nadezalli

Postby gTarFreak on Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:44 am

I've got the "director's cut" of it. Alas, no Grace boobies, although plenty of other's...

Cheers,
Dave
gTarFreak

No boobies?

Postby nadezalli on Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:05 pm

Drat, what the U.S. really lacks as a culture; not enough nude boobies. Truly the cause of most of our national neuroses. :cry:
"Hey I'm dancin' down the street,
got a revolution, got to revolution."

"Sign me up as a diplomat, my only office
is the (Golden Gate) Park!"
- Calmakazzi
nadezalli

Return to Open Forums