.

Anything goes here folks... just keep it somewhat clean ;)

Postby psychhead on Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:10 pm

:D I think you just made someone happy man!
Psychedelic music is IN with time!!
User avatar
psychhead
 
Posts: 3309
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:43 pm
Location: Original Aussie

Postby DonRico1967 on Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:51 pm

THANK YOU!!!

CD-- You f*ckin' ROCK, brother!!!

:D
UP AGAINST THE WALL, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!
User avatar
DonRico1967
 
Posts: 892
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:05 pm
Location: Sunny FLA

Postby DonRico1967 on Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:11 pm

SCHWING!!!

Thank you, CD!!!

I just snagged me a download of "Ten Years Gone" (my FAVORITE LED ZEP song EVER)... One that is conspicuous only in it's absence ( :wink: ) from the officially-released live LED ZEP DVD Knebworth footage...

I love that song SO MUCH because the lyrics and music together really tear my heart apart when I think about my ex-fiancee-- The ONE TRUE love of my life--

We never really broke up-- Just went our separate ways and things did not go like we had planned...

Now it has been 10 years and I still have a broken heart which I have tried to fill with drugs, drink and other women...

... But nothin works...

There is till an empty hole in my heart where memories of her still dwell...

My last girl-friend (the crazy psycho one) did NOT like the fact that I still had such strong feelings for the first-- The "One That Got Away"...

Does ANYBODY here know how I might go about trying FINDING this wonderful woman whom I still, "ten years gone", I still totally love with every bit of all my heart...

Anyone have any ideas how I might could locate her?
Like to try to find her address or telephone number or E-mail?
UP AGAINST THE WALL, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!
User avatar
DonRico1967
 
Posts: 892
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:05 pm
Location: Sunny FLA

Postby MicksPulloutCouch on Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:36 am

DonRico1967 wrote:Anyone have any ideas how I might could locate her?
Like to try to find her address or telephone number or E-mail?


Hmm..
whitepages.com?
OH MY GOD IT'S E.T.
Wait.. WHAT?
User avatar
MicksPulloutCouch
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 9:49 pm
Location: Just south of Nowhere

Postby DonRico1967 on Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:51 pm

Thanks again, CD for the groovy LED ZEP...

I am still trying to find that girl...

I have done a few internet-searches and found that she is enrolled at USC, going for her Master's Degree in Social Work, and is employed helping under- and dis-advantaged women to rebuild their shattered lives...

... Sounds just like the beautiful girl that I once knew...

BUT-- I STILL do not know how to find her address, telephone number or E-mail!!!

I mean, shit... She is probably married now to some other guy and whatever... I don't care...

It would just be wonderful to hear from her again after all these years...

So yeah...
UP AGAINST THE WALL, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!
User avatar
DonRico1967
 
Posts: 892
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:05 pm
Location: Sunny FLA

Re: For DonRico...

Postby Dormouse on Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:04 pm

Boy, what is the deal bringing up this crap again? This forum is not a place for you to spam your anti-drug opinions. But that's fine, it doesn't bother me. You think people that take drugs are idiots and nothing but scum. That's very clear. But just don't forget that when you are writing that crap, you are also talking about the Airplane, including Grace.
People like me, that are not against taking drugs, are the true fans of the Airplane. Period. If you feel differently concerning the matter of drugs, you are against the Airplane. It is as simple as that. I'm not saying you have to take drugs at all. What I am saying is that you shouldn't demonize those that do, unless you intend to demonize the Airplane.

ANYONE THAT IS GOING TO DEMONIZE THE AIRPLANE SHOULD GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS FORUM!
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
User avatar
Dormouse
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:45 pm
Location: States

Re: For DonRico...

Postby Dormouse on Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:11 pm

Face it CD, this is an argument you will lose. The facts are on our side. Simple as that. The members of the Airplane were drug users, you are demonizing drug users, so you are demonizing the Airplane. Those are the facts, not some bullshit rumor like "LSD sticks to your spine"!! :lol:

If I were you, I would stop trying to push your propaganda and start focusing on the Airplane when you're on this forum.
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
User avatar
Dormouse
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:45 pm
Location: States

Re: For DonRico...

Postby Dormouse on Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:47 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
First, I am curious as to how you can say that I am ignorant for taking drugs, while the Airplane weren't. Again, you can't, and you are calling the Airplane a "stpid bunch of drugkiddies". Well, I couldn't disagree more.

Also, why is it that you assume that I do take drugs (when in fact I haven't), and for that reason, I am stupid and need to get an education? I honestly can't take you seriously, and the matter is entirely laughable. One of the best way to measure intelligence is open mindedness, and it is very obvious that you are lacking in that respect. I don't want to get too personal, you know there are some weirdos out there on the net, but I will say that I am a scientist. The most important knowledge I think there is is finding out how Nature functions. How can someone claim to have a respect for Nature when they know nothing about its intricate interactions and processes? But I digress. If that is what you meant by education, then I've got you covered.
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
User avatar
Dormouse
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:45 pm
Location: States

Re: For DonRico...

Postby Dormouse on Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:02 pm

Chasin-Destiny wrote:Grace and the men of the Airplane did use drugs !
They are NOT drugkiddies like you !




Please explain to everyone why that is CD. What is the difference that you fail to mention each time you try to explain this away? Could it be you are in denial about the truth about the Airplane? You can not reconcile the two sentences you have written above, can you?

Chasin-Destiny wrote:YOU ARE LIKE SOME RELIGION FANATICS



If being anti-drug was a religion (Reaganism, perhaps?), no doubt you would be the pope. A trademark of any religion is close mindedness, something you have in spades.
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
User avatar
Dormouse
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:45 pm
Location: States

Re: For DonRico...

Postby Dormouse on Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:37 pm

Chasin-Destiny wrote:YOU can be very very happy !

IF i was president of the States,
i would not be so weak as Bush or the government of Holland !

I would clean up the country !
People like you could count on a surprise !

For the dumb arshole without education ;

Religion fanatics = Muslims & some Jews they kill for their god....
Remeber NYC The Twin Towers, or is that out of your crap brain ?


Really, so you are saying that you will be even more Orwellian than Bush?!? (Feel free to look up Orwellian so you know what I'm talking about). I think people should be free. If you live in the US, it does not mean you are free! People are so brainwashed, they see their captivity as freedom. True freedom is the freedom to Think, something that people do very little of in the US.
Last edited by Dormouse on Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
User avatar
Dormouse
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:45 pm
Location: States

Re: For DonRico...

Postby Dormouse on Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:00 pm

I am not religious, nor am I obsessed about it like you. I am an atheist.
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
User avatar
Dormouse
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:45 pm
Location: States

Re: For DonRico...

Postby Dormouse on Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:54 pm

Chasin-Destiny wrote:Because my english is more than once an item for people to complain about,
i do it now to. To show you something, how i look at "it"... It's realy funny to
read your shit here, because it is 100% typical for someone like you. All these
wanna-be smart drugkiddies are talking the same crapshit language.
DonRico shows us a version of english that could be from an educated person,
but it's just a mask. Dormouse talks about the Airplane as it would be some gods
and don't you dare to touch our gods ! Like Some religions do about their gods.
Freakin' Fanatics ! Go On The Street Now ! Burn A Flag !...

They are no gods ! They have to pee and poop like i have to do sometimes.
And they did use drugs, they are on pictures with Leary and maybe others. So what ?
It is history now !... They are about 68 years old now !... They don't post here
because the answer would hurt you soooo much... 100% sure. Because they did
use it 40 years ago, is it still their thoughts ? (Sorry Jack & Jorma if some kids
drop your music now...realy sorry...)


EVERYBODY WHO DOES AGREE WITH THAT SCUMBAG ;
AGAINST DRUGS = AGAINST JEFFERSON AIRPLANE

IS THE SAME PIECE OF SHIT AS DORMOUSE...EVERYBODY !!!
DOESN'T MATTER WHO OR WHAT YOU ARE !!!


First, I have never treated or said that the Airplane were gods. That is what you have done with Grace, CD.

And I have never complained about your English, so I don't know why you are bringing that up.

And about your education, I don't care to discuss it anymore. You are obviously defensive about it, and so feel you have to attack others. My guess would be you never finished school, but I could be wrong. And it doesn't matter, I think the most important things are learned outside of school. Let's not argue about education. You don't know enough about me to make a judgement in that regard, and I don't know enough about you. So let's drop the education crap and talk about what matters. The Airplane.
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
User avatar
Dormouse
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:45 pm
Location: States

Re: For DonRico...

Postby Dormouse on Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:56 pm

I just want to say that I have never resorted to calling you horrible names like you have been calling me constantly. Almost everything you write lately is abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated. I have tried to be as understanding as possible, but you are the one that is not being civil.

Why come to this forum to post such crap? You always have to get in disputes and post spam. You did good things for this forum in the past, but look at what you are doing now. You are ruining it!

I guess the rules of this forum are supposed to be broken.
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
User avatar
Dormouse
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:45 pm
Location: States

Re: For DonRico...

Postby Dormouse on Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:39 pm

Chasin-Destiny wrote:...Now 40 years later ?... It is all about the new Mercedes for the dealer, and he gives
tons of shit about the quality. You will not die if you'r smart, but you could have a
very very bad time because of a very very crap quality ! ...and 40 years ago it was
ALL between friends (People from the Airplane and Grateful Dead and others).
Now 40 years later ? Do you trust that man on the street ?... Again you will not die
if you'r smart... But a very very bad quality could be very very shitty...


I have said the same thing before. You are the one that can not understand. From the beginning of this, I have said that. Drugs now are different than back then.

And I don't see only the bright side of drugs, as you assert. Go back and read the LSD Opinion topic. One of the first things I said was that LSD and other drugs will kill you. You have to have the right attitude and be ready. The members of the Airplane had the right attitude before taking drugs, and that's why they could handle it. So you can't say I am only looking at the bright side of drugs. I will, however, not ignore it!

But if you feel so strongly against drugs, then there is no other conclusion then to be against the actions of the Airplane. But that doesn't mean you have to take drugs. Just don't make it your goal to speak against something that the Airplane did and that had such a large influence on their music. I don't care if you hate drugs and listen to the Airplane, just don't spread your propaganda here. That's all I ever wanted. I never expected to change your mind.

And as for your other statement, let me say it one more time. There is no question that antibiotics save more people than does LSD.

Chasin-Destiny wrote:You goddamn drugkiddie must have a one cel brain !
I did NOT grab this old shit again ! ... It was DonRico !

Do you understand that ? ... In what language should i post that ?

Because i fuckin hate it when stupid drugkiddies like you
show up, don't read... and post again some crap against me...
And all drugkiddies are the same ! They follow the first one...
Without any knowledge they just follow... Get some education...

READ before you post stupid drugkiddie !!!

I was hoping that these 2 topics go under in a lot of nice stuff,
but drugkiddie DonRico did grab it and did post again shit against me...
...and the stupid drugkiddies just follow with their wise words.

That's why i keep using drugkiddie for some persons here, because they are
the ones who make this place dirty. My dogs don't shit in there bed, you do.




Roman knows it now, and it's up to him to do the only good things for this forum.

I can only hope just one thing ! That he does agree with my statements ;

- Antibiotica is more important for the world as LSD.

- Against drugs IS NOT the same as against Jefferson Airplane.

Any post about drugs should get a warning from the owner(s) of this forum,
if there is no cooperation the one who did post should get another warning.
If it doesn't do anything, his account would be deleted. And IP number in a
database of people who are using this forum for their own private drugs propaganda.


Why is it so important that Roman agrees with you? Do you views need validation?

And why would you want to start a police state on this forum? Again, when you say that about getting warnings and getting thrown out over talking about drugs, it reminds me of George Orwell. Read his book 1984, since you like "reading and understanding" so much.

What you want CD, is to make this forum not about the Airplane, but about you. Simple as that. Any time someone discusses the Airplane, by proxy they are referring to drugs. It can't be helped. Drugs were part of the Airplane, and the two can not be separated! So if you think drugs should not be discussed here, the Airplane shouldn't either.
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
User avatar
Dormouse
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:45 pm
Location: States

Re: For DonRico...

Postby Dormouse on Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:43 pm

I don't know exactly what kind of rules are on this forum. But I don't think that telling people to "fuck off" in every one of your posts is something to be proud of.
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
User avatar
Dormouse
 
Posts: 387
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:45 pm
Location: States

Next

Return to Open Forums

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 3 guests