Take Me to a Circus Tent!

Anything goes here folks... just keep it somewhat clean ;)

Take Me to a Circus Tent!

Postby graceslick on Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:09 am

I got this book yesterday, it arrived in the mail! I am VERY pleased with it...I was naughty and stayed up until after 1am last night reading. I was literally peering at it with my nose almost touching the pages. LOL. I am SO tired today as I was awake at 6am and then couldn't get back to sleep and then had to get up to go to work. Ugh. :D
graceslick

Postby psychhead on Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:12 pm

:D :D I did far worse things till the wee hrs of the morning!! I still have to get TMTACT.....sorry Craig :oops: :oops: :twisted: ......but it's on top of my list of things to do!! :D
Psychedelic music is IN with time!!
psychhead

Re: Take Me to a Circus Tent!

Postby DonRico1967 on Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:48 pm

graceslick wrote:I got this book yesterday, it arrived in the mail! I am VERY pleased with it...I was naughty and stayed up until after 1am last night reading...

Why HOW DARE YOU!?!?!?!

Staying up until past the "Witching Hour" JUST to READ about our FAVORITE band!?!?!?!

It's back to DETENTION for YOU... You hippie heathen!!!

P.S.: I am secretly jealous because all I have is Jeff Tamarkin's pretty cool book... Is TAKE ME TO A CIRCUS TENT all it is cracked-up to be???

I gots to get it TOOT SWEET!!!!

8)
UP AGAINST THE WALL, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!
DonRico1967

Re: Take Me to a Circus Tent!

Postby psychhead on Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:37 pm

DonRico1967 wrote:
graceslick wrote:I got this book yesterday, it arrived in the mail! I am VERY pleased with it...I was naughty and stayed up until after 1am last night reading...

Why HOW DARE YOU!?!?!?!

Staying up until past the "Witching Hour" JUST to READ about our FAVORITE band!?!?!?!

It's back to DETENTION for YOU... You hippie heathen!!!

P.S.: I am secretly jealous because all I have is Jeff Tamarkin's pretty cool book... Is TAKE ME TO A CIRCUS TENT all it is cracked-up to be???

I gots to get it TOOT SWEET!!!!

8)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) You're TOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOL DonR!!!! KEEP ON KEEPIN' ON!! :D :D
Psychedelic music is IN with time!!
psychhead

Postby Dormouse on Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:28 pm

I got Take Me To a Circus Tent recently, and it is hard to believe how much great information is in it! I haven't even gotten to the interviews yet, I have been reading through their performances. It is great. I recommend it for any fan of the Airplane.
Tune In
Turn On
Drop Out
Dormouse

Return to Open Forums